Flexible Annealed Tie Wire Makes Tying Easier
Tie wire is a kind of drawn wire from low carbon steel. To improve its flexibility and ductility, low carbon tie wire is always annealed. According to different subsequent treatment processes, galvanized, PVC coated and black annealed baling wire. They are mainly used in construction industry for its optimum workability. Today they are still popular among homes and entertainment places.
Zinc coated and PVC coated binding wire possesses better performance against corrosion to adapt to different harsh environments.
Besides excellent corrosive resistance, bright or colorful appearance adds attractiveness to the places where used.
- Material: Low carbon steel.
- Wire Dia: 0.7 mm to 5.5 mm.
- Wire Gauge: SWG3 to SWG23.
- Tensile strength: 305 - 700 N/m2.
- Finish: Annealed, galvanized and PVC coated.
- Packaging: 1.5 kg/coil, 10 kg/coil, 25 kg/coil and 50 kg/coil, plastic film inside and woven bag outside.
Black annealed tie wires
PVC coated baling wire
Galvanized baling wire